Tuesday, January 7, 2014

University of Napoleon Hill, Class of Forever

I was listening to "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill on YouTube. It wasn't the complete book but it got me excited.

I have own the book since the 1990's because I wanted to "learn" but I have never had a "mentor" and a "leader" to keep my focus on the message.

I always meant to finish the book but I never did until recently. With a lot of disappointments in relationships and career choice (trying to make it in the film industry). I put them on the back burner. I went back to school to study a field that I could receive a nice hourly wage. However, I am depending on my education and talent  to maintain this new career choice.

I was introduced to VEMMA after I graduated from a 2 year program at Ivy Tech Community College. I was offered two jobs but they fell through because of a failed budget plan...a campus and government budget failure....It hurt because I was using up all my savings to pay bills. I had to cut out things out of my life. I don't regret not having cable which was done before all of it.

So I had to start selling on-line and do flea markets (again). I wasn't afraid of hard work because it was mine. However, disappointment and negative thoughts continue to dominate me mentally.

I was at the end of my rope when I was introduced to VEMMA. My sister insisted I attend this meeting to support my nephew (who just enrolled as a brand partner). My daughter was interested in it too. I felt betrayed by them because I am thinking "where is my support when I needed it?" Then my sister asked me, "Who did you ask, not me?" I realized that I was being selfish. After arguing with her for 30 minutes in front of Salvation Army to find hidden treasures to sell on EBay. I decided to go. I was tired and moody.

After receiving Verve, I enjoyed the taste but I didn't care for the word "energy" drink. So my focus was on the business plan aka compensation plan. And that GOT ME.

But still, I had the old school thinking....Multi Level Marketing....which I had done in the past but failed. It wasn't the product but the leaders and myself. I didn't believe in it. I liked the product but I was not a consumer of the product. FAILED!!!!!

After doing nothing for a month in the business, I was caught in the "ME ME ME". I had done my nephew a favor, but I didn't realize I was hurting myself.  MLM thinking. After talking to him, I realized he was making more money than me. I was working the hardest (at least physically and mentally...Ebay and any on-line selling can break a person...I have seen it). So I listened to a video by a guy name Varun Nigam. He said, "Make Vemma a business, not a hobby". My mind switched....I made my on-line business into a my on-line hobby. I have never looked  back.

With the months of doing this business, I received disappointments by people "I thought would say "yes"" until I read Go Pro and start plugging into the business. I started listening and following.

One thing I had learned, yes, this business is a Network Marketing company. However, it is a  MULTI VOLUME MARKETING company that uses the SOCIAL NETWORK MARKETING which the most effective marketing strategy called the WORD OF MOUTH.

Follow my team because we are the Class of Forever in the University of Napoleon Hill.

Visit my website at http://mannshealth.vemma.com Team of UpRise (OPR) and JetLife (YPR)

No comments:

Post a Comment