Saturday, January 11, 2014

Educating People about Alternative Beverages

My business is basically to educate people to learn about an alternative beverage that has organic liquified vitamin formula.

I do not work for the company because I do not pull a hourly wage or salary.

I invest in the business by purchasing additional product and my time. I wouldn't have to buy additional product if I didn't drink most of it.

So I am saving, because I don't buy Arizona Tea every day. I drink ParTea. I don't drink Mountain Dew, I drink Verve. And I don't  do horse pill vitamins, I do a single shot of the Vemma formula.

God I Love It!

Try it out!!!!!

http://mannshealth.vemma.com


“We often miss opportunity because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work”
  by Thomas Edison



No comments:

Post a Comment