Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MY MONEY

In several weeks, I will begin working with a non-profit organization called "Cry of the Children " founded by Mrs. Dellsie Boddie. I have worked with her and enjoyed her programs to help high risk children.

Mrs. Dellsie Boddie has seen me go through life as a fighter for my children, my family, finances, employment, education, business, etc...

So she wants me to help set up a workshop to help other women to prove to them that it can be done.

I am not any better than any of these women, but I know what is best for my family and for myself.  I just want to share my story.

Here is my story.

MY MONEY

When I was with my son's father, he took care of us. He worked. He was a good provider. But we didn't agree how to raise a family. Besides all these issues, when my son turned 16 months I decided to get a job because I started having second thoughts about our future. And I predicted that he would leave. And if he left, then my financial support would go with him. So I got a job. I saved money. And a year later, we broke up. And he wasn't planning to help anymore.

This is the message for women who are married or lives with a boyfriend/girlfriend. Never depend on your partner to take care of you financially. If he/she does, then save the money you earn. Home Based Business is great way to keep your commitment to stay home if you don't want to be part of the work force. But if you don't build a skill, then you are reducing your employment opportunities in this extremely competitive market.

Home Based Business reads self-motivator and determined to succeed.

As an entrepreneur I always put my businesses on my resume. It didn't matter if I made a dime. It was the work that I had to do like customer service, organizing, budgeting, filing, etc.

Make your own money and good luck with your relationship.

http://mannshealth.vemma.com


No comments:

Post a Comment