Monday, January 6, 2014

PROFIT OVER WAGES

We are living in a new financial world that we call the NEW ECONOMY. The secret of success has hit the internet and has exploded.

With technology, we can do business in the comfort of our own home, as I am doing now.

EBay and Amazon had made people a lot of money through hard work and dedication. It had helped people supplement their income as EBay has done for me years ago. But it is a lot of work. It is also a lot of investment in time, material, and products just to make a single sale.

Home based businesses are growing because the job market is shrinking.

People are returning to school because there is a demand in certain areas like healthcare, but now, that is questionable unless you are willing to move. There is no guarantee you will have a job after graduation and get the pay you want.

I always recommended if you have talent, market your talent. You are  your first investor. Etsy had opened this venue for crafty artists to sell their work. They have a great support community and listing fees are extremely low to keep your product listed for months.

After plugging three of the on-line sites, I am a customer and have been a seller on 2 of these sites.

But the business that is going to get me to my financial freedom is VEMMA and a second business that I will be enrolling soon. It has a great compensation plan and I love the products.

So if you are interested in a great business opportunity that can get you healthy and wealthy, visit my site and message me at mannshealthvemma@gmail.com or http://mannshealth.vemma.com

Making a profit is better than making a wage. Profit is limitless.

The second home based business will be announced in February.




No comments:

Post a Comment