Friday, January 17, 2014

REASON FOR NETWORK MARKETING

I found this article by a blogger on Blogspot.

Leah Krause writes, "One reason that these people support Network Marketing is because it is the most inexpensive business training available. Entrepreneurs who want to build businesses will learn the skills such as public speaking, sales, having a positive mind set, being a team player and organizational skills which apply to all aspects of your life."

http://trumphealth.blogspot.com/2009/11/jay-leno-donald-if-you-lost-all-of-your.html 

Ms. Krause summed it up nicely in that paragraph. These are key words for a resume in any field if you decide to work a 9 to 5 job. My job is 6 to 2:30, but I am not complaining because I actually like my job.

So for me getting into the network marketing (again) has been enjoyable. It came in the rough part of my life but now it is moving in the best part of my life. I have a job that I love. I love my product. I love the potential residual income. And I love my team. I love that this has become a family home based business. My nephew enrolled me and my daughter...I enrolled my mother and brother-in-law...and my son and nephew will enroll when they turn 18. However, that is a few family members....we haven't gotten started. And I love that I am working closely with my friends, new friends, and a full team.

Best of all, it gives me an excuse to talk to people about this great product because I know it is good for you.

Keep checking out my blog as I grow.
The future Network Marketing rep and customer. He loves the product and will grow with it until he is old enough to join the business

Brand Partner, Ashley, BioLife Technician, married, is building a future for her daughter who is also a customer. Future Network Marketing Brand Partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment